Tuesday, January 30, 2018

All is Well-Sort Of....

Oh, dear....I was afraid if I didn't have a post today that everyone would freak out again so I am using The Mister's laptop to let you know I'm fine but my Asus Chromebook is not. It shut down yesterday and won't come back on. I think I've gotten my $127 worth out of it so I guess I'm going to just trash it and order another. Until it gets here, I'll be happily packing soap and doing all the other things I usually do. The only difference is that you won't he hearing about it for a bit-at least until I figure this glitch out. It's always something.
TTYL......I hope!

PS: I can still get to Ravelry on my phone so I can still get your soap messages. There's plenty to go around so don't be shy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry about the computer issues. Those are never any fun.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang...I hate it when that happens but on the brite side....now you get a brand new one. That's always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know; you are a regular daily stop in my "web walk" every morning! Stay well and enjoy picking out a new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get so used to our technology don't we? I d say you got your moneys worth! I'd love the heart soap. Please please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computers can be frustrating. I hope you like your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like change as much as you'd think, but I like new technology with no issues. Yay laptops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate-I did manage to get a new laptop just a day before my old one crashed with one final gasp so I did get to transfer all the goods! Such a pain though!

    ReplyDelete