Monday, January 22, 2018

An Enemy of the People


While I was at the hospital with Daddio I tried to log into my Blogger account with my phone so I could publish a post. Doing that apparently set off all kinds of alarm bells because I have been having nothing but trouble ever since.


I've got a big red banner on all my pages and had to go through all kinds of security check ups in order to be able to blog again. It seems I will be under suspicion for 28 days. While I appreciate Google's vigilance, it is a pain.



I don't have any problem posting but when I go to your blogs and try to leave a comment it's a headache. It takes almost a full minute for my comment to be accepted. I spend a lot of time looking at the "waiting for Blogger" thingy while they scrutinize my intentions. I've also heard my comments are not appearing on your blogs but just in your email notifications. Sigh......bear with me. I did the crime now I have to do the time.



10 comments:

  1. That stinks.

    However, the slow comment has been happening to me too. I'm not sure that is related to your security glitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good to know. I thought it was all my fault.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, I have been having the same problem with posting comments...takes a long time for them to be accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Now I know it's just Blogger.

      Delete
  3. Same here. Takes forever to leave a comment. I'm blaming that orange fellow. LOL He's the root of all problems. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comments have been taking a long time too. I can't blog from my iPhone or iPad at all anymore. I get a message that Apple won't support blogger. Everything has to be done on my very slow desktop. *sigh*
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem with my Android phone, so I guess it's a Blogger problem. Hope they get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand. Don't frustrate your self. Im as into giving comments as I am to getting them, but there are times I take the day off when the techno gods are frowning on me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have periodic trouble with blogger-it is a pain to have our connections interrupted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger is a pain in the ass, but I've been here so long, it feels like a big job to move. I can't publish using the app anymore and I haven't even attempted to log in from my phone. Makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete