Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Perfect Storm

 All I have done is sew my fingers raw for the past few days. That big bus is proving to be an enormous challenge that is eating up all my time and all the space I have in the house.



 I've also been testing soap. All that holiday soap will be 6 weeks old this coming week and I want to give some of it away to the family on Thanksgiving.



 We've got piles of bits and pieces all over the bathroom because I can't wrap any of it until I know if it works.




 The problem is that the computer the printer works from died this week so I can't make labels even if I could find the time to sit down and do it. Sigh.




This place is such a mess that I'm not even going to think about what I also need to be doing to get ready for the holiday. Thank goodness I am not hosting this year. If I was, I'd be looking for a space to rent for the day.

9 comments:

  1. All those soaps look so pretty with all those mixed up colors. Hope you get everything done and can relax for the holiday.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may think it's messy but I'm guessing it smells pretty darn good with all that heavenly smelling soap sitting around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most everyone is feeling as if things are a little overwhelming right now - I hope you have a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your soaps look wonderful and I bet they smell amazing. Good luck with the bus finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are near the end of your sewing woes! The soap will be a welcome gift even if it isn't labeled up to your usual standards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wheels on the bus go round and round......sorry had to. Hey! I found a woman who will teach me to spin (locally) with the drop spindle you sent me! Wheeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful soaps; some folks are going to be very happy! Hope you can relax a bit in the coming days, at least in time for a nice Thanksgiving. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just cracked open a new bar of soap - you do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete