Friday, January 1, 2016

Knitting Year in Review


I don't have much to show for 2015. The only fancy thing I did was my MDSW shawl and that was way back in May. In my defense I did a lot of weaving, made a lot of soap and built a lot of scenery. You can't do it all.


 I did finish several pairs of socks-Opal Little Prince socks.


Undines in Barn Cat.


 Halloween socks in Wild Hare.


 Blue Ragg in Paton's.


I had forgotten all about the Biscuit cowl. I'm not sure I even blocked it and I don't know where it is to tell the truth. It's been too hot here to think about covering up in wooly things so it's just as well. I'll look for it when I need it and looking at the weather, that may be awhile.
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Looks to me like you finished quite a lot!

    Great projects ALL!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any finished items is a wonderful accomplishment. Here is to a calm and peaceful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean you didn't finish much? All those socks, weaving, scenery, soap, etc. I don't think you ever rest!

    ReplyDelete