Sunday, January 3, 2016

Join the Club



Hey, Mickey you're so fine.



I'm old enough to remember when he looked like this.



I really wanted to be a member of the Mickey Mouse Club. I never missed a show. I had a girl crush on Annette. Didn't everyone? I can't remember much anymore but I can still sing the theme song. Hey there! Hi there! Ho there.....



I bet you're wondering why I am going on and on about a cartoon mouse. It's because I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!! By the time some of you read this, I'll be on the road with #1 Son, Daughter in Law and the Baby Grands. I've got a suitcase full of goofy Disney wear and a hot rod stroller ready to roll. It's my first time ever and I can't wait. You're never too old to be a Mouseketeer! M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E !!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I still remember Jimminy Crickets Encyclopedia song....
    Have a wonderful time-shout a hello when you fly over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!!! What a way to start out the new year!!! Have fun and take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a well deserve vakaY!!! I cant wait to have grands and go to Disney again! WHEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip! Of course, you will. Grandchildren and Disney are a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so excited for you! A trip to DW sounds fantastic with the family, I hope you are able to share some highlights!

    ReplyDelete