Monday, June 15, 2015

Warm and Fuzzy

What is it about summer that makes me want to work on big blankets?



 My Cozy Stripe blanket has been calling my name. It's been in time out since the thumb issue but it's had four new rows added this week.


 Oh, those ends. I really must do something about that.



I've also been whispered to by this big guy. It's been in time out since last fall when I hit a wall with color combinations. I am trying to end it but I can't seem to come up with a combination for the border that makes sense. Decisions, decisions...

5 comments:

  1. So funny. I began a blanket this weekend! Baby blanket but none the less a blanket! I may do some rows of color as you have with yours, or I may frog it and start with a color I really like

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time to pull them out and get them in the finished pile! The indoors is cooler, right?1

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must be something in the air... I just got a bunch of quilt fabric for a new blankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty colors in your blankets. They'll both be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tie the ends together and call it a fringe?!

    ReplyDelete