Friday, June 19, 2015

Halfway and a Little More

 The month is almost over and there isn't much to show for it. There hasn't been a lot of sit down time in June. Those will be bird houses. Next year.




 The time I have had to stitch has been dedicated to the new baby sampler. Choo. Choo. At least it's on track for a July arrival.



All I have left are some clouds and a name. The Mom and Dad to be haven't picked a name for the little guy yet. I had the same issue with Son #2. We used our best name on Son #1. Son #2 ended up sharing a name with our recently deceased dog. True story.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you made me laugh! The cross stitch is coming good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm named after a girl my Dad dated once in highschool before my Mom.... well - sorta - she also hung out with my Mom and and Mom always liked the name. Dad wanted to name me Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny. I think second name after or same as dog is WONDERFUL. You are a stitching wonder.

    ReplyDelete