Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's a Mystery

The Ladybug is empty. I hate when that happens. Especially when there is the women's World Cup to watch. The Bug sits right in front of the TV.



I went digging through the fiber stash to find something interesting. I found this braid that had no label. I have no idea where it came from or what it's made out of but I like its colors.



 All the quick color changes will make it fun to spin.



 I tore it into four long lengths and rolled them up in the same direction. The colors won't match up during plying because I'm not good at splitting roving evenly enough for that to happen but I don't care. I just want to see what happens.



 I am going to keep the rolls of fiber as long as I can while spinning so I jammed them into a bag to spin from. Now I need to keep the cats out of it. Everybody now: Good luck with that.



Pretty. This should keep me busy while I am watching all those amazing ladies kick the you know what out of a fancy ball for 90 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is spinning candy! Have a great time and we look forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. That will be fun!! Go team USA

    ReplyDelete