Monday, March 31, 2014

Barely Hanging On

 It's been a trying couple of weeks with Dear Daddio. Add just about the worst weather imaginable and I am about ready to jump off a bridge. I was in serious need of some mindless busywork this weekend and I didn't have far to look for it.



The little loom has been sitting patiently for weeks now with her pretty white warp all wound waiting for someone to take the time to thread her hundreds of little heddles.



Most people hate this tedious part of weaving but I find it soothing.


 Organizing and tying up all this bundles takes time but no real skill-and for that, I am grateful.




3 comments:

  1. Agh! I love weaving but not warping-my eyes crossed just looking at the pictures! Glad you were getting it done and you find it soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers for daddio, right now. and for you. You are such a great daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what ya gotta do to get through. I hope Daddio is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete