Arietta Two is finally on the needles. On Monday morning, after I finished the setup section, I took her out and plopped her on one of our few remaining piles of snow. I ended up with 62 grams of yarn so she can potentially be bigger than the first-if I don't run out of time.
On Tuesday, I had two repeats of the body done but it was 60 degrees out so the snow was all gone. Under all the leaves we need to rake are the first of the crocus trying to emerge. They better stay in their leafy blanket. It's going down in the teens again tomorrow with wind chills in the single digits.
On Monday, I had 54 days to get this done. Half of that is 27 days minus a day for blocking. I need to get to the halfway point in 26 days which is April the 4th. If I do a repeat a day, I just may be able to make this happen.