Monday, June 24, 2013

The Countdown Begins

 The Tour de Fleece begins this Saturday. It has been a mad rush trying to get all the old projects off of the wheels so I can start the new ones on time.


 Daughter had bought me this overdyed BFL from Misty Mountain Farm at this year's MDSW.


 I had been taking my time with it and enjoying the spin but I really need the Ladybug so it had to go.

 I have a blue braid that kind of matches this green one and I am thinking I may have enough for a smallish cardi if I stripe it.

If not, I know Misty Mountain Farm is already on the vendor list for this year's SVFF in September so I have my fingers crossed that they may be bringing me some more.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh It is HERE already...just a few more days..Hubby will be so happy. Blues and yellows always work for me

    ReplyDelete