Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Color Affliction

 It has finally been warm enough to wear summer clothes and in order to survive in the grocery store, I dug out my Color Affection shawl and immediately remembered why I loved it enough to have bought lots of yarn to make more.


 My first one is really gorgeous. I can't make another one that is not equally as wonderful and none of these color combinations are floating my boat for some reason.


I need one that has black in it since I wear pretty much only black when I am dressed decently enough to go out in public. I went ahead and broke the bank tonight by ordering three more balls of something that I hope will fix my affliction. I am on a gray and yellow kick for some reason or other so if Knit Picks colors are running true, that's the combination I should have here in a few days. If not, it's back to the drawing board with these guys.

5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful colours and so summery! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way those colors intermingle. great choices!!!! I am waiting for some knitpicks sock yarn.......maybe it will come today???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up the word araignee yesterday.....
    then I walked into a web late last night on my way inside and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - don't make me start having that itch again... I REALLY want to make one, but can't decide on colours.

    ReplyDelete