While clearing out the sewing room yesterday to make way for the new windows, I noticed my St Patrick's Day table runner and remembered that I hadn't posted about it since it was finished.
This was another joint effort with Daddio. He made the square paper pieces and I did the rest.
I did some pretty wild machine quilting on it. It's pretty bad but it really doesn't take away from the piece as a whole so I can live with it. From now on I have to have a plan before I start quilting away with the machine. It also wouldn't hurt to do some marking so my quilting lines are straight. I would never think to hand quilt before I took the time to mark out the top but sit me in front of a machine and I lose all control-and common sense.