Sunday, June 9, 2013

Knit in Private Day



Yesterday was the start of the week long, worldwide Knit in Public event but I could care less this year. I knit in public all the time. I spend so much time in waiting rooms or in other terribly boring public places, I hardly ever knit at home anymore-unless it is 1:00 in the morning. To celebrate the event this year, I am plopping my butt on the couch and knitting all day, all alone-as in all by myself. Don't call me or message me or knock on my door because it won't do you any good. I'm going to be busy-all day.



Speaking of busy, I finally have enough sight back to pick up the second Lillehammer sleeve. Working with that itty bitty black yarn and that teeny tiny chart at night has been rough. In fact, doing anything at night has been difficult so I am becoming an early to bed, early to rise kind of gal and that kind of stinks. It's making the cats happy though.


3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your sight is getting better. That Lillehammer chart looks like it could set you back a bit though. I'm not a fan of teeny tiny charts. I have to use a magnifying glass just to see regular easy peesy charts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the WWKP day too. and I knit everywhere anyhow also.

    Hang in there..you sound crazy busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I like your style! I'm down with a bug, so it's private knitting for me - but my knitting goes everywhere with me, so I've done my bit!

    Glad your eyesight is getting better. I can't wait to see the finished sweater.

    ReplyDelete