Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland Part One



I spent the weekend in New York City courtesy of Daughter and her new hubbie. I got a night at the Wellington and tickets to see Wicked.



I also got a walking tour of the city when it was all decked out in its holiday finery. It was spectacular.



It was so crowded, you had to elbow your way into a spot in order to get a photo of the many incredible displays.



We walked up to Bryant Park hoping to skate but found the line around the block.



The Zamboni was not doing a very good job. I felt sorry for this poor rink guard who was trying to clear the ice with just a shovel. No wonder the line was so long.



We walked back through Times Square. I was awestruck.



I'm pretty sure I walked around all night with my mouth hanging open.



I spotted the billboard for Wicked on the way back to get dressed for the 8:00 show.



I had a few minutes to try and get caught up on the lost cause of my Advent scarf. I am a day behind now but I was having too much fun to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment