Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A Stand Up Job



 I still can't bend in the middle so I have two comfortable positions, laying down and standing up.




 Since I have soap to wrap I used my kitchen island as an assembly line so I could get it done in a very vertical position.



I also tested those two naughty bars that riced on me. The PH levels with the strip and even with the phenolphthalein were in a normal range. The Mister showered with one and said it was fine. I don't trust my own Benedryl saturated self to be the judge at the moment.



Four batches done, eight to go. It was actually not bad doing it this way.

8 comments:

  1. Like a rainbow in a box. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending sympathies...you are doing a great job even though you are compromised! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Hope you are feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong and then I realized that I missed a post while my kids were all here. I’m so sorry that you’re dealing with those nasty bites. Maybe you need something besides benedryl? Like Meredith, a few years ago I thought I had spider bites and it was really shingles. Now that was NOT fun either. Prayers for a very fast recovery for you.
    Oh, and by the way, the soap looks lovely.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those happy summer colours!
    Hope you're improving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your soaps are always so beautiful! I am so behind on blog reading and just learned about your spider bites. Those nasty little critters! Hope they heal quickly! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete