Friday, March 23, 2018

In Progress



I spent the day listening to giant plops of snow hit the roof. The trees wasted no time in getting rid of the heavy weight.  That spring snow sure came and went fast. I also found the courage to start weaving that overshot draft. It's a doozey.




 Peace is done. Now I am working on the little tree the sheep will be standing under some day.



There was plenty of sunshine so these old eyes also managed to finish up the last of the Row A blocks in the Dear Jane quilt. I am beyond amazed at myself for sticking with it so far.




Finally, I got to clean and wrap soap. Batch number 2 is ready to go. Two more batches to cure and I'll be ready for the last giveaway of the season. I'm thinking April 8th? Watch this space.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you kept yourself VERY busy today on beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weaving project is so beautiful! I need to start weaving too. My loom is empty since December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly a busy lady! All your projects look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely works in progress!!!
    The weaving is beyond spectacular!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that woven cloth is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that weaving project is stunning! I love lavenders and purples. The cross stitch is coming along well too. All that inside time with the snow made a productive time for you didn’t it?
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be gone snow!! Be gone! Weaving, stitching, sudsy goodness. You are a wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your projects, especially the weaving! We had snow here this morning and a good excuse for staying inside. Looks like you made great use of that inside time!

    ReplyDelete