Thursday, March 29, 2018

All Thumbs

 I had to redo the thumb on this mitten at least three times the other night. I hate thumbs.


 And then there are the socks. I swear I am in the knitting twilight zone. I can't get past these gussets to save my life.


 I keep knitting and counting and getting nowhere. Am I in knitting hell? I probably deserve it but still...



I can usually find solace elsewhere when things go badly but Dear Jane is giving me fits too. Curved piecing is a real pain.



To top it all off I am in holiday mode which means piling up all the crafting stuff in an already cluttered corner of the craft room so Easter visitors won't think I am as crazy as I apparently am. If you think all this is bad, come back tomorrow. Just wait until I tell you what's going on with the loom. Oy.....

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I i’m finding myself unable to settle on a project either. I pick up one thing and knit on it for a few minutes and I put it down and pick up something else and then I put it down and I go dust a room. Maybe it’s the spring time that has us all feeling a bit unsettled.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot going on in your life, especially with the remodel, so don't despair. Your knitting and piecing doldrums will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no better.....I just realized it's Easter this weekend!! How did that happen without me knowing it?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sometimes it is life that messes with us and we run to the crafting to escape but it is just as bad when the crafting betrays us! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knitting twilight zone is the worst! Hopefully you can zap yourself out of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! I hope by now you are back in crafting action.

    ReplyDelete