Thursday, February 19, 2015

Catch Up

 My poor socks have been neglected. Daddio hasn't had many doctor's appointments lately so my travel knitting is growing dusty.


Last week we took a trip out to the hip doctor so I put a few more rows on my latest sock projects. The good news is that barring any falls, Daddio shouldn't have to return for anymore checkups. The bad news is that I'm going to have to figure out how to get in more sock knitting on my time.


The next day I did manage to finish one of my Galactic Slime socks. I've got a new pair of yellow/green Crocs waiting for these so there is some incentive.

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a pair of socks on the needles! Very nice sock slime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for daddy o. Love the brown socks. IM done with socks after 3 recent knit ups since Jan.
    i go through phases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some croc weather soon! Stay warm! Love the socks.

    ReplyDelete