Apparently my chain plying skills are a bit rusty.
As soon as I pulled this skein off the niddy noddy I knew I was in trouble.
I knew I had tied it off in at least three places but I couldn't find where.
Even when I did tame it, it still had a mind of its own.
It took a lot of twisting to get this pre-thwacking shot.
After a soak and a beating, it was much tamer.
It also looked fat and fluffy which helped hide some of the wonky bits.
None of it really matters because it is destined to become a few stripes in the wonkiest sweater ever knit. I am at the ribbing on the bottom of the body so it's the sleeves that need to be spun next. I can't wait to finish it and try it on. It's going to be hilarious.