Monday, February 4, 2013

Sock Report


I don't have any finished socks to report but I do have a new one to show off. I couldn't resist casting on another baby sock for Daughter's friend who is due in March. Working with the bright green in the dead of winter has been a treat.

The green has acting a little weird at times but it's not terrible.

Speaking of weird stuff, those crazy socks I have been working on are not looking too strange in spite of having to stop and spin more locks for the toe. It is a little too early to call this a win but I don't think it's going to be a fail-well, not a complete one anyway.

2 comments:

  1. love the bright green baby socks...so so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green is gorgeous!

    I think those handspun socks are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete