Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby, Baby, Baby

It seems like it has been all baby, all the time around here lately. Daughter picked out this Knit Pick's Beanstalk colorway for a friend who is expecting a little boy in March. I had my doubts about it but as usual she was right.


The colors did some interesting things but I ended up really liking the crazy stripes.


I especially loved the little specks of turquoise that show up here and there. I suppose this marks the end of the baby projects for a while. Everyone we know already has one or two. Daughter is the only one of all the recent marrieds that is yet to give me a reason to knit for-which is perfectly fine by me. I'll be ready when she is.
Info on the patterns used can be found here.



2 comments:

  1. So cute! (though it would have made nice socks too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love the bits of aqua!~~~
    On to new projects. ME TOO

    ReplyDelete