Monday, August 20, 2012

Special Deliveries

Starting today, I have jury duty for almost an entire month. I was told I couldn't bring anything but reading material. In one of these boxes that came one day last week is the book I intend to haul down to the courthouse with me.


I have been telling myself that it's high time I learned something about all this fuzzy stuff I have around the house so this will be my companion text during any long waits I may encounter. This is a monster of a book so it should keep me busy for a long while.


I also bought some carpet warp from a seller on Ebay. All that technicolor Romney X is going to be a rug so I needed some special materials in order to make that happen. I think. I know nothing about weaving rugs so this should be interesting.


Last but not least, in the mailbox, was the replacement thread from Dimensions. I had ruined two strands of it when I mixed the colors up and that's just what they sent me out on these cute little bobbins. They have really great customer service. I will definitely be buying stitchery kits from them again.
Now I just have to hope that the next few weeks aren't eaten up by my being asked to pass judgement on my fellow citizens. I don't think I would be very good at it. I certainly wouldn't want to be deciding anyone's fate after I have spent hours in a chair without any needles in my hand. It certainly won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment