Thursday, July 21, 2011

TdF:Payback



I spend lots of time oohing and aahing over all the gorgeous projects over on Ravelry. Right now, nearing the end of the Tour de Fleece, I can't get enough of looking at what everyone is doing. I also have a strict policy of requiring myself to comment on at least 10 projects each time I visit the site. I don't mean in the forums. I mean on the project pages or on the People page where you find the recent FO's. When people respond back to me they are always so thrilled to get a positive comment on their projects and sadly, some are surprised that anyone would even take the time. We all know how good it feels to get recognition for a job well done, so get out there and do your part to recognize your fellow crafters. It feels great and you learn so much from seeing what everyone is up to. Try it.

AND furthermore, if you are a knitter, crocheter, spinner or weaver and you haven't joined Ravelry yet- for goodness sake GO DO IT NOW...it will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment