Friday, August 14, 2009

Somebody Stop Me!






I received my "secret" email from Phat Fiber this week and this month's box drop is in the very near future. I don't need another box. Really, I don't. I have not even spindled my way through the first one I managed to get, not to mention the second one that is filled with all that crazy gorgeous silky stuff. Nonetheless, I have an extremely itchy finger that just wants to play that insane game once again. It's gambling for knitters and it is an extremely overwhelming urge that is impossible to ignore. I can hear the clock tick every second until that magic time. I get an adrenaline rush just thinking about it. It is addictive. But I am stronger. I just have to be.

2 comments:

  1. WIN WIN!! YOU MUST WIN ANOTHER ONE!! I just love seeing all the goodies inside, even though I don't knit. It's just so fun.

    I am an enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. It is other people's turn to get the goodies. I'll try again when I have used up the stuff I already have. Unless you want to learn how to knit. Ha. Ha.

    ReplyDelete