Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?








This is one of the fronts of my Central Park Hoodie. I can't tell you if it is the right or left one because I am not gifted that way. Anyway, as you can plainly see, I have made what amounts to a big boo boo-anatomically speaking. The neck edge and the armhole shapings are on the same side. Good grief. This is why it pays to fit your knitted pieces together from time to time to be sure your garment will actually fit a human body. This was not a major catastrophe but it did make me wonder where my brain has been hiding these last few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. So I take it the ten stitches on hold should be on the neck edge and thats the side you decrease on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I think you are right. I have not gotten that far yet but it seems that those ten stitches become part of the hood.

    ReplyDelete