Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Other New Toy









In addition to those new sock blockers, I decided to also buy these Knit Picks blocking mats. They snap together like a giant floor puzzle and you can just pin right into them. The best part is that even after you have something pinned on them you can lift the whole thing up and move it out of harm's way which around here means getting it away from little doggy butts.


I have just finished a very small shoulder shawl so I thought one carton would be enough. Wrong. So wrong. The ends of my Flower Basket Shawl are hanging off the edges. I could not get the top edge straight either. I need more mats and I think it's time to buy those blocking wires that I have been telling myself to buy for a very long time. I just can't seem to spend THAT much money for wire. It just seems wrong. Until I look at this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment