Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two at a Time










I had such a horrible time with the shaping of the fronts of my Central Park Hoodie that I decided to knit the two sleeves at the same time in order to make sure they match. I wish I had thought of this when I was making the front panels. I could have avoided all the ripping. From the beginning I was tempted to knit the whole thing in the round like many people have done but I have just finished several in-the-round sweaters and was not anxious to have a massive mound of wool in my lap again. This thing knit up ridiculously fast. I give myself a year on sweaters due to the fact that they are big and boring but this one has been a joy. Of course I have no idea if the thing fits yet so my enthusiasm may be a wee bit premature. It does look rather small.

No comments:

Post a Comment