Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Was Not a Funday







No knitting or other fiber fun this weekend. It was me versus the IRS. I think I won but I always think that until I get the letter that tells me I did everything wrong-again. I don't care if the IRS thinks I am too stupid to add line 27 to line 28 and then subtract line 16. I think their forms are stupid. I don't even know what they are talking about half the time so I just ignore those lines and just fill in the stuff I do understand. I envision some guy at a desk scratching his head at my return and then having a good laugh when he turns it over and sees I'm a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I did my taxes today too!!! I apparently live in the Midwest Disaster Area because of the floods last summer, so I get a big ass return. Moving expenses? Paid.

    ReplyDelete