Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Fluff: Heading Downhill

I've got a lot of fancy knitting going on right now and I am itching to cast on something simple. I can't spin fast enough to get the yarn for my Dust Bunny cardi even though I'm managing to get a bit done every night.
 


The handspun Pimpeliesse is just past the halfway point. I've been weighing the yarn every time I feed Betty and started the decreases when I had a bit more than half left but that ball sure looks small. I hate playing yarn chicken especially with handspun.



Speaking of Betty, she's been very busy this week in spite of her trying to go into hibernation from the colder temperatures. She hasn't been her bubbly, bouncy self but we've still made bread and jars of crackers. The best thing was this maple glazed pumpkin bread. The recipe said it was better the next day and it is. You can see that we're pretty close to finishing off one of the loaves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment