skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday WIPs: Welcome to the Big Top
The Stephen West MKAL has been a crazy week of knitting gymnastics. I made it through section one and am almost done with section two. It looks like a circus tent doesn't it? This might be the ugliest thing I've ever made but I'm having fun making it. The next clue drops tomorrow but I still have FOUR more pages of knitting to go before I'll be ready for it.
I might have gotten more done this week if I hadn't spent two days in the car turning the heels on the Halloween socks outside a Ford dealership while The Mister traded in his old 2008 Ford Ranger.
On Monday we spent the day haggling over the price and doing some test driving. We went all the way back yesterday to pick up the new Maverick after it had the bed liner installed.
I'll probably be spending today trying to figure out how all these fancy gadgets work. The Mister is no good with such things and it turns out I'm not much better. It took me quite a while just to figure out how to get the radio to play when all the darn thing wanted to do was to read me text messages and sell me YouTube music.
No comments:
Post a Comment