skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TNT: Oopsies
Last week I was working on this corner block on the Patchwork quilt and noticed something was missing. The little square doo dads on the right.
I had no idea if I had kept any of the paper pieces after finishing the top but after a search of the sewing room I found the container I had been using and thankfully, I still had some of the leftover pieces in there.
It was a quick fix and I've now moved on to this block. Two more to go after this one but still a lot of border doo dads to quilt.
Speaking of doo dads, I had a lot of little doo dads to stitch on this thing this week. Spools of thread, scissors and the last of the tassels on the cushion. I started the lettering that goes around the center piece but didn't get far. That will be a job for this week.
The Mister helped me stretch out the canvas again so I could go to work on the end sections of the needlepoint project. This little flower block is so pretty. It was so nice not to have to switch colors so often. The baby blue background was fun to work on.
Dear Jane has all her pieces where they are supposed to be and now I have to pop out all the papers and do some appliqueing. I really like this block. I could see a whole quilt made out of this one. You did good, Jane.
No comments:
Post a Comment