skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pucker Up
It's a good thing I've been ironing out each block on the Zig Zag quilt before I take it over to the machine because yesterday I found a wonky seam. There was a Zig that didn't Zag and it had a big pucker. Thankfully, it was near an end so I could pull the sandwich apart, rip it out and hand sew it back together.
To be on the safe side, I gave it a discreet stitch in the ditch for good measure. Up until then I could say that this particular machine quilting adventure had been uneventful. I'm only doing one block a day to keep from getting tired and making ugly mistakes. I'm using a very fine machine quilting thread so mistakes are not quite so noticeable because try as I might, my default meander always turns out looking like obscene graffiti.
No comments:
Post a Comment