Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I spent a lot of time with the Village Quaker this week. That middle top section would be done if I didn't have to rip half of it out. 



Patchwork Printemps got a left hand panel finished. My poor little cow pile is still two cows short of an actual pile. She did get a flower. 



My little bunny got her floor finished and some apples.




The extended daylight has given me some extra stitching time but it's also made me want to spend more time outside while everything is still in bloom. I've got to get in all the outside time I can before the bugs show back up-any day now. 








6 comments:

  1. I love that Quaker you are stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers and lovely stitching. Your Quaker piece is particularly beautiful, but I know those Quaker motifs can be a bear to stitch sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stitches, pretty flowers. I still only have the snowdrops and aconite. But things are looking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on all the projects- even a single flower is progress. Bugs can certainly limit time spent outside. I hope you’re able to spend a lot more days without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! The cow stack is going to be adorable! Pretty Camellia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outside bugs are something I really miss about Spokane. No mosquitoes or bitey things, (besides yellowjackets.) Here we have bugs.
    Your cow & flower are so sweet and you made such pretty progress on the Quaker piece.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete