Monday, March 27, 2023

Betty Loom

 

I spent the morning fighting with that green warp. I wanted it to wind on the loom but it had other ideas. For some reason I couldn't figure out how to do it even though I've done it many times before. I looked at videos again. I took notes. I coaxed old Betty into seeing things my way. When she's been in time out long enough I'll see if I figured it out and continue on. Right now I don't want to know. 



It was too nice a day to stay in and fret over string. 




Walk knitting by the water was a much nicer way to spend a Sunday.


6 comments:

  1. I agree. Outside knitting with that view is perfect!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a mighty big loom! Yesterday was gorgeous - glad you could get out for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being by the water is almost ALWAYS a nicer way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so agree! If it wasn't for my warping woes, I would still love weaving on my floor loom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t even imagine walk knitting! Your sock looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete