Sunday, November 25, 2018

Nevermore

 The last toy I had to put away for Thanksgiving was the loom. I had a few inches and the hem to do and it was quick work.



 Snip. Snip. The Raven's towel is officially done.



So far so good. I don't see any major boo boos on either side. That's a relief. Now I have to weave in that broken thread and get it hemmed. The only problem is that I forgot that all my sewing machines are packed up. It looks like I am going to have to de-clutter the soap room sooner than I expected. That's not really a problem because I have Valentine's Day soap to make this weekend anyway and that's always something to look forward to.

10 comments:

  1. That turned out beautifully! I might not be a Ravens fan, but I sure am a fan of that towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful towel. You mentioned in your comment on my last post about being a vegetarian. Dennis and I are embarking on plant based eating again after this weekend. We still have a tough time saying no when we’re eating with other people but have decided to recommit and give it a good effort. Hoping it helps my health issues and he is willing to do anything to help. We have researched and read books and really think this is the best decision for us. You are my hero in already eating this way.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your towels are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous towel!
    As always, I enjoy your multi-craftual life. It makes me seem less crazy in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful towel - the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holidays are hard on us aren't they? I am glad you rested up a bit on Friday. I decorated for Christmas, shopped online and treated a private patient, and that was resting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The towels are just beautiful! Looking forward to seeing what December projects you pull out of your magic bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Towel is just so beautiful. I didnt realize you have to prep the soaps so far in advance. You stay busy!!! We are expecting some snow, and I intend to hunker down and sit by the fire and knit

    ReplyDelete
  9. No mistakes is a double Yay! Nice weave for these colors!

    ReplyDelete