This past weekend was the first time I have had this month to sit and get a few stitches in any of my new fall samplers.
The poor Thanksgiving sampler just barely got started and now I am going to pack it away for next year.
I got both acorns done on the turkey so all the "things" are done. Next year I am going to have to get serious about the background which means I'll have to buy a lot of something in order to fill all that space.
Then there are the fall potholders. As of right now, I've got two bindings finished and two to go. I want to pack them up with all the fall things when I bring out the winter decor on December 1st so they need to go to the top of the priority list. Starting right now.