Monday, November 13, 2017

Bathroom Update

 This is as far as we have gotten as of last week.



 I had a tile crisis that resulted in us taking all the tile I had picked out back to the store and getting a larger size. It's the same plain white tile, it's just  6 x 6 inch tile instead of 4 X 4 inch tile.



After we bought the 6 inch edging-the only size they make, I thought it might be too difficult for us to get it to look right when the sizes were different. Professionals do it all the time and it looks great but we have no idea what we are doing so I thought it might be better to simplify the process. The Mister agreed.



This is my puzzle table in the corner of the downstairs living area. Not only do I still have a toilet in the middle of the living room, the mess is creeping up on us in practically every nook and cranny. Oh, well. It'll be worth it one day. I hope.

6 comments:

  1. My sympathies! I can't stand a mess like this for very long! I think it was a good idea to trade out the tile-you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be so happy when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you got me with the toilet in the living room. Could be extra seating, huh? You are brave to take this on yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The toilet in the middle of the room makes me giggle. SOrry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it will be worth it. The mess will soon be forgotten. Getting the tile to match makes a lot of sense to me.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete