Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Sew What

 The June table runner and mini quilt are done and doing their jobs on top of the new buffet.



 I should be starting the July set but I am over the red, white and blue.


I am really having fun with the Welcome quilt but I need a break from the stars and stripes.



 Sooooo....I bought this. For August.


I also bought a slew of fat quarters from the collection to make a matching runner. I'm skipping July and heading right to August-if I get that Welcome quilt done in the near future.

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I love all of your quilting projects. I do wish I was more talented in that area. Pretty fabrics you chose for August!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new quilted set on the buffet! God job! The new acquisition is going to be a delight to work with! The r/w/b fabric will keep until another time-no pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing about skipping July . . . they'll be another July NEXT year.

    Your June quilt/table runner turned out great. That's a beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the June set.....very pretty! The August one is going to be really neat too! You're making me want to start quilting. ;-) I just got a new to me fancier sewing machine with a quilting foot too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your June work. I had a pang of interest when I walked into the quilt/sew store today . THey were supposed to carry yarn but the stopped. So many cool kits. But I have no room and Im to sloppy to sew!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful runner and mini-quilt. I don't know how you get so much done!
    I think you should skip any project you're not in the mood for. Creating should be about joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am over red, white and blue myself and I don't quilt. I think it has more to do with the current government!

    ReplyDelete