Friday, June 16, 2017

Blissful

 When I finally got a chance to sit down and play with my new card kit, I remembered why they were so much fun.



 The kit always has things in it and techniques to do that I would never have thought of on my own.



 I almost wrote off this ink that came in the kit. You can hardly see it. After watching a few videos I learned what it was for.



 You use it with the watercolors that came in the kit. The beige ink absorbs the colors so it looks like you have spent hours painting details that were actually just stamped on.




 See? Cool, huh? I can't wait to try it with some of my other stamp sets.



 This  particular kit is all about wedding cards in case you were wondering.



I've got quite a pile already and I'm not even halfway through the tutorials. This month anyway, it was money well spent.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those cards are gorgeous Debra! Love the water color look. So, so pretty.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty neat. The effect is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! It's always a kick to learn new and love the surprise of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! Just love that card with the scaloped edging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so so hypercritical of my purchases and money well spent. I need to relax a bit. I love your cards. Im trying to make a Fathers Day card for Fireman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! That ink works magic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOw cool is that ink! Love the card kit.

    ReplyDelete