As we get closer to the start of the TdF I've been trying to make some headway with some projects in the works. The fiber I brought home from the MDSW is a daily spin but it looks like I have little to show for it.
I finished one bobbin of the Bond that Soxieknitter gifted me.
There is plenty left in the box for bobbin number two. It's been a real pleasure. It's such well processed fiber that you can go completely on autopilot while it slides through your fingers.
Not so much with Finley the Shetland. My own carding leaves a lot to be desired so I am always stopping to pull out stuff that shouldn't be spun.
Speaking of handspun, those Frankenstein skeins are knitting up into a not too spectacular hat.
The color changes are not as dramatic as I had hoped. Next time I need to chain ply instead of three ply. I've got a little left on the bobbin and if I add more to it to see what happens....I'll have another project that I don't need right now.