Thursday, June 16, 2016

Done...But Not Finished

 The two towels are done but I'm still weaving.



There was still lots of warp left on the loom so I'm going to keep weaving until I can't anymore. I may get a napkin out of the deal.


 The second bumberet warp is almost done. The ouchie shoulder has made it slow going but it's still going.




 It's a real mish mash of colors. I am anxious to see how this turns out.


I've got six more color stripes to go and only this sad lot to work with. It should be interesting.

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors on your loom. Take care of that shoulder my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!
    My MIL weaves Navajo rugs. She was showing me how she does the patterns. I was totally confused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The towels are so pretty-even if you get just a square for the center of the table, it will be worth it! Even the 'scrap' warp is looking delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're running out of navy blue. LOL

    The other colors are so summery! Can't wait to see how this all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weaving is gorgeous.
    Hope that shoulder gets better soon.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete


  6. i dont think i could let my family use those towels ever!

    ReplyDelete