Saturday, March 7, 2015

California Dreaming

It's hard to believe it's March isn't it? Everything outside is white and cold.


I was so worried that I wouldn't get any snow shots of my spring festival shawl. Ha.


This is definitely the right color and the right pattern at the right time. It's the Indian ocean.  Can't you see the waves?

Thanks for all the well wishes for Daddio! He's still in the hospital and they are still trying to figure what's wrong-which is actually a major victory since they were so quick to want to write him off as a lost cause.

3 comments:

  1. What a great little shawl! It does look good against the white of snow but would look better with verdant greens surrounding it, too!!! Knit on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl is looking lovely. And I'm glad things are finally going Daddio's way (if only a little).
    We've finally got some "warm" weather. And by warm, I mean hovering around freezing. But I opened the window for about half an hour and it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color and the pattern are indeed a match! The snow background really plays up that beautiful aqua blue.

    ReplyDelete