Monday, March 23, 2015

A Little Fun in the Sun

 Well look at that. I'm outside with my knitting. It's the first time this year I've made it out in the sun to relax for a minute or two with the needles. Even though I had to rush off soon after, it was heaven.

 The first of my giant man socks are done so I got to cast on the second.


I've been very worried about matching up those rather random stripes. Men don't seem to be as fond of sibling socks as I am. It doesn't look too bad so far but it's too early to really tell. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. Soak up the sun like a solar panel! Great pair of socks and a good job matching stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhs and ahhhhs for sunshine and socks! snow here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting outside on a sunny day sounds perfect. Your socks seem to be matching up very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colors in that sock. But my, I love knitting socks in the sunshine. I love to knit outdoors, but now that I've discovered sock knitting, it really is just so ... pleasant. Also, depending on where you are with your project, people can usually "see" what you're trying to do when they ask. "Oh yeah, a sock!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good to me! It's raining and chilly here, so no knitting outside for me.

    ReplyDelete