The latest table runner is off to a good start. I began as I said I would, by hemstitching the ends. Tying all those little knots was not fun last time.
I am being more than careful, as I discovered that fixing these things after the fact is pretty much impossible. I am getting the pattern right, but I am still not getting an even beat as you can see from the wavy lines in the twill. I am also climbing underneath and having a good look after each session to make sure there is no funny business going on down under.
I did sit down with the draft and used what I know about fixing boo boos from my Craftsy Class on the first runner but it was a no go. I couldn't for the life of me follow the line of weft that made the pattern. I tried every trick I knew but it only got worse so I am going to have to accept this project as it is, flaws and all. The knitter in me is having a hard time accepting that concept. I am too used to being able to rip back at pretty much any stage. Weaving, however, is a whole different animal.