Friday, October 8, 2010

A Stitch (Marker) in Time



I have always hated the idea of dangly things hanging from my projects but lately I have found myself, on more than one occasion, overlooking an important marker. Then I have to tink back to make corrections after already loosing a great deal of time to head scratching while wondering what I had done wrong. Usually what I have done wrong is miss the row changes in circular lace patterns.




When you are working on a project that has tons of markers you need some that are unique so they make you stop and think. I have some cute ones that came in the Phat Fiber sample boxes I won last summer but I also have a basket of beading materials that need something to do. Now I just need to find the needle nose pliers and I'm in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment