Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Winter Soap Preview

 I've been on a mission to get all my winter soap made this week. Here is the redo of Santa's Spruce.



 This is the redo of Peppermint Stick. I am using a different mold, a smaller one that makes cute little bars.



 I get nine bars from each loaf so there will be plenty to go around in 6 weeks. This is Fresh Snow that looks a little like not so fresh snow. My baby blue turned greenish. Boo...I think I will call it Thundersnow instead.



 Sleigh Ride is nicely swirled. It smells good too.



Cinnamon Stick smells good enough to eat.



Finally, this is Frankincense and Myrrh, the last of the line for the moment. I still have plenty of winter scents left to make but I am out of both Cocoa and Shea Butter so until it shows up in the mail the soap factory is closed. Darn. I was really on a roll.



10 comments:

  1. I'll bet your house smells good ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your winter soaps are devine! I wonder how you house smells after all those cookings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you are on a roll! The soap looks beautiful and I bet smells wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE!! I love all the names and I too am thinking your house has to smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm with the other ladies, I'll bet your house smells amazing.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The names of the soaps and the colors are perfect!!!!
    My bathroom smells amazing with your soaps out for guests!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! I like the fresh snow. I see more blue so you know go figure, but the swirls in the last one are really gorgeous! I like the smaller mould! Cute. Sorry you're out of supplies, but I have a feeling you won't be long w/o empty hands, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I can smell them all the way up in PA!! Winter scents may be my favorites.

    ReplyDelete