Friday, December 2, 2016

By the Numbers

 The Mister loves to send cards. He sends out about 30 Christmas cards to his old work friends every year.



 Last year he wanted to make cards but it was a real slog because we had no idea how to go about it.




 A year later and with 9 card kits under my belt, I'm not quite an expert but I did have a better idea on how to make this pretty painless for him. He didn't get all 30 done but he did get quite a pile and had fun doing it.



Cute, huh? He did good. Vroom, vroom.....

11 comments:

  1. Those are really nice! I think that a personal card is most thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! So thoughtful of him. You're a good teacher.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think those are wonderful! The recipients will probably be blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! That's really cool that he does that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I love crafty guys! Dave repairs cars and guitars and electrical things, but he'll never craft with me. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wonderful. .I love all trees on cars type things. Its such a joyous time to go get the tree. We have artificial ones but I love the tree lots and seeing cars with trees on top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'll say he did well! What a neat thing that he will do this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are SO cute! I love them and I love that you 2 worked this project together. Really well done. Professional! $5 a piece easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that he wants to send them out and made them. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete