Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Next 15

 The Cosy Colours CAL color clues were given out in groups of fifteen each week. I just finished the first fifteen-about two months behind everyone else-most of which are already done the whole blanket. Here are the next fifteen colors in order from the bottom left.



 In spite of my slow progress, it's getting to be a big thing.


It was even bigger a few days ago but it got yet another major frogging when I noticed my stitch count was off again. I'm back to counting every row to stem the dreaded shape shifting and weirdly enough, even though it's slowing me down, I'm enjoying it. Crochet is a bit too loosey goosey for me and the markers help me rein it in. I suppose I'm too much of a prim and proper knitter to give in to the wanton ways of the happy hookers. Ahem...

8 comments:

  1. It is a visual delight! I'm glad you are sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty colors. I really like the row patterns. Enough change to keep you interested. I think my next blanket (if I ever finish the sock yarn blanket) will be a crochet stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is coming along so well. You are very patient! Even with your sore thumb you are soaring along

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking good. I think you're a better hooker than you give yourself credit for, ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really pretty and going to be so cozy. I can't crochet anything that doesn't turn into a bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors, and great progress!

    ReplyDelete