After watching my new DVD on warping methods, I decided to put aside the dishtowel kit and raid the stash. I wanted to play with all the new techniques I had learned but I didn't want to ruin my expensive kit materials.
Halfway through the new warp, I realized that I was going to run out before I could come up with a pattern that made sense.
Even so, I went ahead and finished to see how bad it could be.
It's bad. I don't think I can live with those red stripes on one side of the towel and not on the other. I'm pretty sure the next time I post about this project you will see that I unwound it (I'm getting good a that) and tried another configuration.